General information about application process for Erasmus exchange stays in academic year 2017/2018
Read Erasmus mobility rules for 2017/2018
The application process for Erasmus+ exchange stays is done through USOSweb and should be completed between 16th of January 2017 (noon) and 22nd of February 2017 (noon).
It is obligatory to provide a written statement to Faculty Erasmus+ Coordinator along with completing the online application process. The deadline for fulfilling both requirements is 22nd of February 2017 (noon). The statement will be made available in due course.
If a student fails to fulfil any of the above requirements, the student will not be able to proceed to Stage 2.
Students are asked to complete their application well before the deadline, the overload caused by many students trying to apply on the last day may result in failure to apply.
The offer of Universities is available in USOSweb.
While choosing a university, a student should:
- choose a university that offers classes in their major;
- choose a university that offers the student’s cycle of studies (Bachelor/Master);
- go on the given university`s website (provided in USOSweb) and check whether the classes offered for Erasmus+ students are compatible with the student’s UL programme.
One student can submit one application.
One student can submit two application if they can prove they are interested in Gender Studies. The second application must be filled for the offers connected to Gender Studies.
The enrollment is done through the online registration.
Please, get familiar with the rules for enrolment in the 2017/18 academic year.
After completing the enrollment procedure in the usosweb system, please remember that it is necessary to deliver printed set of documents made of:
1) application form
2) copy of language skills certificate
3) the statement of international student mobility ( available below)
The complete application set must be delivered to the room C-133 ( known as exchange students office) until the very last day: 23rd of February 2017.